Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome to my world

At long last, with the help of my step-son Jesse Cleary-Budge, I've managed to publish my website. It is fairly sparse right now, but hopefully over the next few months, I'll be able to add more features, more links, more information.

The overall plan is to use this website (ormondepedigrees.com) as both a business site and an informational site for readers. Periodically, I will link to articles that I publish in Thoroughbred Times magazine, where I serve as Bloodstock editor. I expect I will also find articles by other writers as well that are worth including in the links section as well.

If you have comments or questions, please feel free to send me an email via the link provided. I always enjoy hearing the ideas of others. How else are you going to learn something new?

Cheers! And welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment